(Please select at the checkout process, UPGRADE KIT WITH EXTRA CHARGE 9.00 EUR) permeate with or without add-on kit
Photo 4 shows on retrofit kit (for easy attachment to the post-filter)
The PP 100 offers the following benefits to permeate pressure tank RO systems:
- Faster production against tank pressure existing
- No loss of efficiency over the entire filling
- Improved water quality from the system
- Saves up to 85% of the water, other systems that send down the drain
- Saves 85% wear with prefilters and booster pumps
- Allows full line pressure in the tank
- Allows use of smaller components
- Allows the use of domestic technology in commercial applications, which usually expensive industrial systems were reserved
How does the permeate pump works?
The PP 100 Permeatepumpe uses the energy of the waste water of the RO system to promote the purified permeate into the pressure tank. It requires no electrical power. The permeate pump is driven by the hydraulic energy that is normally wasted down the drain.
In the tank of the RO membrane is decoupled, which can then operate as an unpressurized tank. This is very good to see on our website.
|Condition||New & with original packaging|
|Net weight||375 g|