50 cleaning tabs for coffee machines
Water filter for Braun AromaSelect
Delivery: 5 days within Europe
50 cleaning tabs a 2g
How to clean a coffee machine with cleaning tablets?
Mostly, maintenance of a coffee maker consists in occasional rinsing of its piping and other components, which directly contact coffee powder, oils, and are exposed to limescale. The latter has poor heat conductivity. If blocks steaming and causes metal to overheat. If that is the case, the device is more likely to break down. Finally, insoluble salts and coffee oils create a kind of sediment, which affects the brew’s quality. Coffee begins to taste bad and bitter. Some models, for example, those manufactured by MeliTTa and Krups, feature automatic diagnostic systems, which signal when it is time for a cleanup.
That how often you have to clean your coffee maker depends on the hardness of water. The harder it is, the more frequently you have to descale it. Roughly, lime deposit builds up after 1-2 months. It is recommended to clean a coffee machine after every 200 portions.
Here are the most common issues:
- Coffee won’t run from the faucet due to a clog;
- If there is a strange noise when you pour yourself a cup of coffee, the net or filter are clogged;
- Water has changed color: the diffuser needs to be cleaned;
- The milk frother produces hot milk instead of crema;
- Lime builds up on the inside walls when hard water is used. It can seriously affect the heater; Finally, it is very unhealthy;
- Coffee grounds and oils block filters and pipes;
- Milk deposit is a breeding ground for unhealthy bacteria;
- The ‘dеsсаlе’ word appearing on the display signals that the device is heavily contaminated.
Most problems are caused by:
- Limescale blocking the tubing;
- Water not flowing;
- Connection elements collapsing.
Warranty does not cover problems resulting from improper maintenance and/or failure to clean and/or descale a device.
|Condition||New & with original packaging|
|Net weight||244 g|